Wednesday, July 15, 2009

attention to miss dia..

hye this my new account..

back to the point,,
my name is nabilahuda bt mohd alamin,
im from D1B2,,
u can called me huda..
i came from pontian jb,,

my problem is i cant speak in english properly..
for me my english is very broken..
i fell shy when people ask me to speak in english...
esp in presentation, essay, n etc..
i hope u can teach how to speak in english properly..

what i espect in ur class are i want to improved my english better that now on..
please help me miss dia..
nice to be ur student..

4 comments:

  1. nice!
    i am teaching you..the key is-->participate and respond in class..thats how you will learn quicker.i can only provide you the opportunity to learn and it is up to you to use the opportunity as best as you can or waste i just because you think you're too shy to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanz,a lot miss dia...
    i"l practice more to improve my english....
    key bye....see u...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hye..what i have learn in this class are how to learn a grammar.how to make an essay..thanz a lot miss.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's all?you don't want to say anything else? (-_-)

    anyway, next time, you need to write this in a new blog post, not under comment. okies cookies!

    ReplyDelete